shabby background

Monday 22 November 2010

Oops

I can't believe just how long it has been since I last posted anything!

So what have I been upto? Well it has been busy busy busy here. I have set up Princess Kitchen which is now running fairly smoothly as well as still being a charity chairperson and on the committee of another one. My 2 boys are growing up so fast it is actually getting scary now, but they are so much better for it though and more fun every day.

I have cut back on my fb life but now harbour a major twitter obsession, lets see where that leads me!

I have rejoined Slimming World too, so now and again I'll probably be posting some of my recipes that I have either made up, begged borrowed or just plain stolen and made my own! So far I'm 11.5lbs down.

I have discovered a whole community of SWorlders over on Twitter which is fab and keeps me on track. here is the link for a fab blog of SW friendly recipes http://littlemissjess91.blogspot.com/

This has been a very garbled post and exceedly badly written but I will get better with practice honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment