shabby background

Sunday 26 December 2010

Merry Christmas

Hope everyone out there has had a good Christmas/Yuletide this year. 

A hazey fog of yuk descended over me this year, so I've not been able to enjoy it as much as I usually would, didn't eat much (a bacon buttie and a mini pork one too) I've had a reaction to something I've eaten and am still feeling the benefits over 48 hrs later, hence I'm up at stupid o clock on a monday morning - saying that I also have my final batch of cupcakes for Fozzys for this year.

This year's runaway flavour has been Chocolate Orange - I'm so proud! Bring on the New Year, my plan is currently for carrot cake cupcakes!

Today I'm going clear liquids only in the hope to shift this fug, as I still feel dreadful - hot lemonade is my cure all - I just don't have any lemonade in :( only 4 hours until the shop opens! Bring on the microwave goodness.

Boys had a fab day despite my malaise (and major dinner cock up on the big day!) and have a suitably large haul, tomorrow will be Thing 1's 5th birthday, scary thought really. Hope he likes his bike, and that the snow and ice clear up soon so he can learn to ride it stabiliser free!

No comments:

Post a Comment