shabby background

Monday 14 March 2011

Trying New Things

Urged by the words of Jasmine of Eat, Move, Write (and I quote They taste like Heaven in a bowl. ) visit http://www.eatmovewrite.com/ to be entertained by this uplifting writer.

So this is the recipe I am following for the spinach and cheese savoury oats the lovely Jasmine accompanied hers with a poached egg, I'm tempted to step that little bit beyond and add some kippers too. I know - risky.

This (left) is what the dish should look like. This (below) however is how my 1st attempt turned out. Another go to get it right is required.

Also my missing a month of blogging I never got around to posting my monthly photos, so you lucky so and so reading this get to see two of them this time

I bet you can't believe your luck, 2 days of inane rambling and now strange pictures. Please come back I promise I won't always be this torturous!

Feb 1st


March 1st
 I appear to have created a photo crazy fool within myself (for further proof you should check out my twitter feed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment