shabby background

Saturday 2 April 2011

April Fools

So it's a new month, which means new picture of me time, are you sure you are ready for this one? Taken at 5.30am no make up on just before leaving for work.

And as for the office the less I say about that the better right now! All I can say is on April Fool's Day and everything! Was never a good sign.

Anyway, today has been one of those days, the whole house has a lurgy to varying degrees, so we are all ratty, tired and generally grating on each other. So roll on bedtime!

So for other passions of this week, I'm loving my coffee. Courtesy of @coffeetoatea some amazing flavoured ground coffee flavours (I chose cinnamon and hazelnut, sticky toffee and french vanilla) and some equally great instant blends (this time I had Amaretto and Chocolate Caramel) so good. And syn free, which is even better! So when it was delivered on Monday by my faithful goth postie the smell from the package was sublime and just to make the day even better, my new cafetiere mug was in the other package! A fresh brew was made in an instant!

The vegetable endeavour is starting to take shape too! With my pots up on pots of seeds in old tubs are now little plants in their own right! Look they are fab! And the bean stalks are only a week old but they are reaching so high I'm going to keep an eye out for giants soon.

Now all I need is some space for them to move to for bringing on further, and the odd nice day for hardening off in the garden.
Click here for today's recipe of the day

2 comments:

  1. You're looking good!
    Amaretto coffee sounds AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, the coffee is amazing! Especially as it an instant blend with no added sugar.

    ReplyDelete