shabby background

Monday 3 January 2011

A Day of Opportunities

It's been a strange old day, had a usual order to fill for Fozzy's Cafe and halfway through that I get a phonecall to cater for a YCA buffet - on Thursday! Eek panic stations ahoy lol.

So it's the end of the Christmas break and as of tomorrow we are almost back to reality here. Not necessarily a good thing as it took me two weeks to get used to them all being here and now it's going to feel really strange. At least school should be back on Thursday so I can get my buffet together in peace.

Tomorrow I also get to see some friends for the first time since before Christmas and see just how kind the New Year has been to me!

After being on Twitter a fair bit today (oops, but hey it keeps me sane!)  and got into a discussion about Sushi, personally I love the stuff, my favourite being either a maki roll or a cali roll mmm even typing the words makes me want to. So, I have found two more things to add to my things to do in 2011!


The Maki Roll
 

The Cali Roll
  









4. Learn how to make my own sushi.

and
 
5. Teach my husband how to cook 4 dishes. (His culinary skills can only be described as sandwich maker and general warmer uperer.

And in a fit of domestic goddess I also made a Pecan and Banana Loaf (you can find the recipe in here http://beebeesrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/01/pecan-and-banana-loaf.html) which I'm about to partake in with a lovely cup a char mmm.





No comments:

Post a Comment