shabby background

Saturday 1 January 2011

Streamers and Balloons

It's that brand spanking shiny New Year that we have all been waiting for. It finally arrived and is full of all the promise we knew it would be.

However, if you look really closely it is just the same as last year, but this is were the trick is, to keep looking through our childlike eyes as everyday is new and can be whatever we choose it to be.

This morning, after having my daily porridge, I started the day with a pain aux chocolate and a rich black coffee on my favourite cup and plate. It makes all the difference when you eat off something that you really love.

Apologies, for the scrappy backdrop, I needed to have some light to take the picture, and the only bit I could find was in the bay window of the front room!

It was scrummy and so worth the wait for them in the oven!

I am also going to start another new tradition on this blog. On the first day of the month I am going to take a head & shoulders shot of myself and post it.
So beware! I'm not at my best first thing in a morning. Please be kind.


This is could be an interesting aside to normal life, see how the little thing affect the soul and how these things are written on your face for the world to see.

It was a quiet night in last night, we love New Years Eve so the Hubster and I spent it together on the PS3 on a number of the Buzz games (I'm a bit of a quizaholic) I got wallopped 4 games to 1. No more than 1 shot of Morgan's Spiced was drunk.

So I will bid you farewell for today and leave you with a picture of my tea from last night!



P.s. If you would like to see some of my recipes please head over to http://www.beebeesrecipes.blogspot.com/ where I will be updating my catalogue of foody things regularly.

Glitter & Sparkles

BeeBee

1 comment: