shabby background

Monday 31 January 2011

See today, Hair tomorrow

It has been tough keeping as up to date as I want to for all my little bits and bobs.

Had a bit of a shufty round the house, moving this and that here and there. Choosing what I want to keep or what I want to throw. I now have big piles of cooking magazines full of food p*rn which I now want to go through so I can update and change in the usual BeeBee way. So look out for the new recipes that will be hitting http://www.beebeesrecipes.com/ .

Today my Hubster had a rare day off (without the kids!) so we headed into Hull, and around and about getting my other half's new inkwork done.



Then we headed over to St Stephen's (above) and into Nando's for the first time, I was what can only be described as far too over excited for a grown up!  I had the most fabulous 1/2 chicken, hot peri peri, with spicy rice and sweetcorn. It was sublime. http://www.nandos.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseaction=model.fammenu&cat=FEM&description=Menu

1 comment:

  1. Nandos looks good! I'm not a fan to be honest but I don't know why! Will have to go back and retry it I think. Glad you had a nice day x

    ReplyDelete