shabby background

Sunday 11 August 2013

Days 18, 19, 20 & 21: Speeding away

This working thing doesn't half get in the way of blogging time.

So here we are. It's Sunday once again.

Normally today I would know how I did on the scales this week. This week, however, things just didn't go to plan. Instead of going shopping at a store with a set of scales I wound up staying close to home and shopping in Bumpkinsville which has no real amenities.

I fell off the wagon somewhat yesterday. But I kept counting regardless. It wasn't in the least bit pretty. I have no idea what damage it could and may have done. I've have no access to scales that can weigh me until Friday/Saturday again. That is unless I do a sneaky drive through to a boots at some point. I just don't know.

We are about three weeks into the Summer Holidays now, and the Brothers Thing are starting to grate on me now. Especially Thing 1, his attitude to everything and everyone just stinks right now. No one else is allowed to have an opinion and everything we do/say/ask him to do is wrong and leads to some sort of tantrum/meltdown. In a strange way I'm almost looking forward to going to work again next week. I need the break from him and his droan/scream/whining.

Parent of the Year Award goes to...? Well it's not going to be me is it?


No comments:

Post a Comment