shabby background

Monday 22 July 2013

Day 1: In the School Holiday House

So it's the first day of the Summer Holidays.

Mr C is home, the boys are home, I spent this morning attempting to stop one child imploding and the other from being bored.

We collected Mr C's new garden toy yesterday (a cylinder lawn mower), so a portion of the morning saw him attempting to tame the gazelle-filled jungle out there.

By the time I got back from doing my weekly Granny Chores and collecting the books in from my Avon Customers.

This week is a rare one here at BeeBee Towers, both myself and Mr C is off for a full week... with the kids, we usually plan it so much better than this!

Today we were due to go to York, alas Charlie Boy got there first, tomorrow we were going to Bridlington - guess what happening tomorrow? Yep Charlie and the wife are going there tomorrow. But who knows now that Kate is in labour. Not that it should be making all the headlines it has been for a few twinges.

So, what's a girl to do when she's surrounded by boys in meltdown... She paints her nails with sparkly glitter!


I can only hope that today is due to the weekend the Brothers Thing spent at the Outlaws mixed with a rough day calorie counting...

I have joined the masses in logging my day at myfitnesspal.com, I had been using it previously for logging my fast days, however in a fit of inspiration last night I decided that a fast day was never going to happen with the boys and Mr C all at home at the same time. For my size I get loads of calories to use, yet today I'm still starving. Must be the shock of cutting back again. Especially after falling off the chocolate wagon last night in a serious fashion.

Maybe it will be okay after a decent night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment