shabby background

Saturday 27 July 2013

Day 6: The Weekend is Here

It's been a bit of a garden-based day here at BeeBee Tower's. Unfortunately the Princess Garden has seen better days. I've definitely not kept up with it this year... Although my new gazebo is ace and Mr C's oil drum bbq arrived last night.

We did the monotonous visit to Tesco's this morning, then I had a quick go at the patio which has grass greener than the lawn right now, gave up after about 30 mins - I'm nothing if not a lightweight where gardening is concerned.

A start was made for next term at Cubs, now to form it into some sort of order. And I have until spring to get myself back into some sort of order for camps and activity days. I don't want to have to sit on the sidelines.

Mr C and myself last night had a movie night... we chose Movie 43, I thought it was really funny. And that is my review. Not. If you want a classic, linear Hollywood comedy this wouldn't be the film for you. However, if you like sketch based shows linked together with a common theme then this is more your style.

Based on last night's choice we did a 2nd film night! I know! I'm in shock myself. This time we chose Sightseers. So dark. So good, so was the chocolate souffle we ate too.

And even better, this time The Brothers Thing managed to stay quiet and asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment