shabby background

Sunday 21 July 2013

Weekends!

Well I'm not posting daily, however I'm not far off. 

What do we know then?  got news I can live vicariously by?

Bah!

I'll tell you about mine then, we've been child free this weekend. Friday the Brothers Thing andwent to the Outlaws. Mr C & I did what every couple would... sat down and drank, coffee mainly and the odd beer. Then we did, cleaning. I tell you we know how to live.

So much for a weekend away before the summer holidays kick in on Monday.

I have the first two weeks of the school break off from the office and have a few things planned. Let's see if it pans out.

Today, we retrieve said children. Mania and sugar highs are expected, best get some wine!


I've also spent parts of this weekend looking at Cosplay and Steampunk outfits. Which has me rather envious. Lots of dinkie girls in not every much but with some of the most amazing make up I have ever seen. I keep tellng myself one day, yet I get the feeling I am never going to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment