shabby background

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Day 9 & 10: It's a Bug Hunting Life

Yesterday was pretty much a nondescript kind of day, for as quiet as it was it passed really quickly.

I managed to get started on a book, for which the review is due on Friday so I need to get a shuffle on.

Today, along with the Brothers Thing and a friend from work, I headed to Humber Bridge Park. We reserved a Tracker Pack from the Tourist Information and then (instead of going to the Welton Trail) we headed to the trails bug hunting. An hour and a bit later we got slightly wet as the heavens opened. Not that the four boys cared, well three of them didn't anyway.

Picnic started to call not long after that. My 5:2 has been abandoned for now, possibly to reappear next week at some point. We'll get to that next week no doubt.

As we were so close to some shops I decided that I fancied an easy meal to cook for tea. While I've been perusing @pintrest I've seen a few tortellini bakes. With that in mind I took myself off to Aldi - I know how to treat myself!

So here we go, a quick, simple compilation meal. Serves 4.


1. I took 4 ingredients. Prosciutto tortellini, mushrooms, roast vegetable pasta sauce and mozzarella.







2. Placed the pasta in a pan of boiling water, to take the edge off. Roughly 5 mins. It will continue to cook in the pasta sauce.











3. Drain the pasta and add the mushrooms and pasta sauce. Continue to cook through until the tortellini is cooked through.









  4. Add the mozzarella cheese and serve.










Simple as that! Simply gorgeous.


No comments:

Post a Comment