shabby background

Thursday 18 July 2013

Supporting Role

Today marks the 2nd fast of this week.

And honestly, I'm finding the going tough today. This is probably due to me being in the office. Work ebbs and flows today in an extreme way.

I'm either caught against a tight deadline or to be found whistling into the wind.

Anyway, for this reason I've allowed myself a few more calories than the original 500 most people stick to.

My reasons for this:

1. My god I'm huge, I could probably eat a giraffe and get away with it!

2. Boredom both sucks and blows, this leads to me picking.

3. It's a long day in the office, I don't fancy going home and chopping stuff up for tea just yet, so ping meal for my supper today.

4. I like my coffee to have milk in.

5. Today, in solidarity for a friend, I am going cold turkey on the chocolate front.

This would probably explain why my head is all over the place.

No chocolate!!! Shame I licked the knife after doing chocolate spread on toast for the Brothers Thing this morning. What a pleb! Fallen at the first hurdle.

Still I have picked myself up. Dusted myself down and continued regardless. Next time though, I'm bringing a meat-based salad to work. Fruit just didn't cut it today, not enough protein to keep this shrinking girl in one none-dizzy piece.

Here's to the fast day's getting easier again, and to the school holidays not derailing me.



No comments:

Post a Comment