shabby background

Sunday 28 July 2013

Day 7: Kids in the Kitchen

It's the last day of the weekend, the final day of Mr C's week off work and 1 one full week into my 2 weeks away from the office.

I'm going to attempt to do a sort of recap of the week so far.

Looked promising... then British weather happened. The end. How's that?

Anyway, while I was planning for this week's meals Thing 2 saw a recipe he wanted to try and make Smoked Paprika and Cheddar Risotto - or how it's now known, Easy Cheesy Risotto! Dumbing down at it's very best. With a couple of tweaks we changed Soup Addiction's recipe to something child proof.



Click here for the recipe.

Thing 2 was proud of his culinary and stirring skills. Thing 1 cutting things almost gave me a heart attack. Sharp knives and that child just scares me. Next cups of coffee and I will at last have the brew slave I desire!

Tomorrow Mr C goes back to the office and we are going to spend the day at my friend's house with her 2 children. This blinking English Summer weather that is creeping back in... gah! If I knew who to have stern words with I would.

So here's to Week 2 of the School Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment