shabby background

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Day 2: It's also Mr Cs Birthday

Today is Mr C's 40th birthday... I'm officially a crappy wife. His present didn't arrive in time.

We spent today just down the road from Bumpkinsville in York. I took the Brothers Thing to the Castle Museum and the Jorvik Centre while Mr C got himself some new ink.

Still going strong on the calorie count but then it is only day 2.

After inputting some figures on MFP I appear to have walked off an entire days worth of a normal-sized person's calories this morning. That should have created a nice deficit for the end of the week, whether I get to any scales or not is another matter.

In more girly type news, my nails are finally looking something like being presentable again. It has been a long time. I'm coating them in 24k gold strength nail experts by Avon and used the gel strength base coat too (not to mention the Rimmel white tip and Disco Ball glitter varnish for a bit of sparkle).


No comments:

Post a Comment